- Backbone.js:Provides models with key-value binding and custom events, collections, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- AngularJS: A toolset based on extending the HTML vocabulary for your application.
- Ember.js: Provides template written in the Handlebars templating language, views, controllers, models and a router.
- Agility.js: Aims to let developers write maintainable and reusable browser code without the verbose or infrastructural overhead found in other MVC libraries.
- CanJS: Focuses on striking a balance between size, ease of use, safety, speed and flexibility.
- Maria: Based on the original MVC flavor as it was used in Smalltalk - aka "the Gang of Four MVC".
- ExtJS: Amongst other things offers plugin-free charting, and modern UI widgets.
- Stapes.js: A tiny framework that aims to be easy to fit in an existing codebase, and because of its size it's suitable for mobile development.
- Epitome: Epitome is a MVC* (MVP) framework for MooTools.
- soma.js: Tries help developers to write loosely-coupled applications to increase scalability and maintainability.
- PlastronJS: MVC framework for Closure Library and Closure Compiler.
- rAppid.js: Lets you encapsulate complexity into components which can be easy used like HTML elements in your application.
- Serenade.js: Tries to follow the ideas of classical MVC than competing frameworks.
- Kendo UI: Combines jQuery-based widgets, an MVVM framework, themes, templates, and more.